- 1 lb ground beef (very lean)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 -1 1⁄2 ounce taco seasoning mix (I like Lawrey's)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 cups cooked rice (1C.dry)
- 4 -5 bell peppers (cut lengthwise)
- 1 (19 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup water
- grated cheese (small amount of each)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the first 5 ingredients VERY well, & stuff the bell peppers. (not too high).
- Spread the tomatoes & water in 9"X13" casserole dish.
- Place the peppers on top & top each with a little salsa.
- Bake uncovered, 45 minutes @ 375 degrees. or till cooked thru.
- Top with a little cheese & melt.