Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
So easy, kid friendly, freezer friendly. What else can one ask for??
- 2 cups left over chili (canned is fine if you don't have any leftovers)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell southwest-style pepper jack soup
- 8 ounces cooked rotini pasta (or your favorite)
- 4 ounces velveeta American cheese, cubed
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated cheese (I used colby & pepper jack)
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Spray 2 quart oval casserole with a non-stick spray.
- Heat chili.
- Add soup, cheese spread.
- Heat until melted.
- Add noodles.
- Pour into casserole dish.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake until heated through about 20-25 minutes.