Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is the first time I post a recipe and I hope you all like it. This is a typical dish we make when we have lots of company. It is easy and everybody likes it. The salsa in particular is wonderful and can be eaten with almost anything you want. The proportions are subject to how many people will eat and what else is going to be served.
- 4 lbs of clean tenderized beef
- 1 bottle of viva italia salad dressing
- either corn tortillas or flour tortilla
- pico de gallo (Rooster's beak Wonderful fresh salsa)
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- serrano pepper (as much or as little as you want. Please use fresh peppers not the ones in vinegar)
- lime juice
- Marinate the meat with the salad dressing overnight and cook them on your BBQ grill.
- (Do not overcook them or they will be like shoe soles.) Once they are cooked just cut them in strips and eat them in a taco with the salsa.
- For the pico de gallo just mix everything a couple of hours before you so it will be good and juicy.
- This salsa is great with Doritos or Tostitos or any itos you like.