- 3 boneless chicken breasts
- 6 slices thinly sliced bacon, cut in half
- 1⁄2 lb uncooked medium shrimp
- teriyaki sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken into 1/3 inch strips.
- Flatten to an even thickness (between plastic wrap) with a meat mallet.
- Arange 1 piece of bacon on each strip.
- Place a shrimp at the end of the strip.
- Roll up and secure with a toothpick.
- Place the bundles in a shallow container.
- Add teriyaki sauce, tossing to coat.
- cover& refrigerate a least 2 hours.
- Grill shrimp for 15 minutes, turning once or until chicken is no longer pink.