Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
From Gooseberry Patch Backyard Gatherings.
Top Review by Chef SuzyQ
These were a big hit for our superbowl party. The only change I plan to make is less tortillas next time. We used the large ones and next time will only use 5-7, as these weren't real plump for presentation. Kinda skinny! Delicious though, thanks for posting!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 8 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can green chilies, drained
- 2 roma tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- hot pepper sauce, to taste
- 10 large flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, stir the cream cheese, onion, sour cream, and taco seasoning until well blended and smooth.
- Fold in cheddar cheese, chiles, tomatoes, and hot sauce.
- Spread mixture on tortillas; roll up tortillas.
- For easier cutting, refrigerate roll-ups until cream cheese mixture is firm.
- Slice and serve cold with salsa and guacamole, if desired.