From Gooseberry Patch Backyard Gatherings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 8 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can green chilies, drained
- 2 roma tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- hot pepper sauce, to taste
- 10 large flour tortillas
- 1In a mixing bowl, stir the cream cheese, onion, sour cream, and taco seasoning until well blended and smooth.
- 2Fold in cheddar cheese, chiles, tomatoes, and hot sauce.
- 3Spread mixture on tortillas; roll up tortillas.
- 4For easier cutting, refrigerate roll-ups until cream cheese mixture is firm.
- 5Slice and serve cold with salsa and guacamole, if desired.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for South Street Tortilla Roll-Ups
Serving Size: 1 (2271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.2
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 11.8 mg
- Sodium 189.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 3.6 g