Prep 30 mins
Cook 7 mins
This is a great summer dish. We serve it with fluffy white rice or all by itself.
- 1 lb raw jumbo shrimp
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 large mango, peeled,cut into 1 inch pieces
- 4 green onions, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- Place shrimp in large resealable bag.
- Combine mustard, oil, juice, hot sauce and orange peel in small bowl.
- Pour over shrimp.
- Seal bag and place in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Alternately thread shrimp, mango, bell pepper and onions onto 4, 10 inch skewers.
- Place skewers on oiled grid.
- Grill over high heat for 7 minutes or until the shrimp are opaque, turning and basting once with mustard mixture.
Great marinade and combination of ingredients. Enjoyed over brown jasmine rice. Thanks!
Very good shrimp which we enjoyed with Pearl's sesame noodles recipe#20080 for a wonderful summer supper. Thanks for sharing!
A beautiful presentation and I LOVED the grilled mango. I wasn't all that fond of the marinade, though. Next time I would use the skewered ingredients but try a different marinade.