Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found in Chatelaine Food Express Quickies. This is a delicious way to use up leftover cooked rice!
- 1 lime zest
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce or 2 tablespoons vegetarian fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups cooked rice
- 1 large mango, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 cup coriander, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup roasted salted cashews
- Combine first 7 ingredients.
- Stir in the rice, mango and onion.
- Just before serving stir in the coriander and cashews.
Scaled this way down and used orzo. I eyeballed the amounts and really enjoyed this salad. The flavors were nice and tangy. I didn't have cilantro, so used parsley. Thanks! Made for Newest Zaar tag.