Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
A hula-va good cake! LOL!
Make and share this South Seas Luau Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Grease a Bundt pan.
- Combine nuts, coconut and 2 tablespoons sugar. Sprinkle pan with mixture.
- Cream butter and cream cheese.
- Add sugar and beat until fluffy. Add vanilla.
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Add flour, baking powder and salt.
- Beat 10 minutes.
- Mix in raisins and any leftover nut and coconut mixture.
- Bake in 300° oven for 1 1/2 hours.
- Cool upside down in pan on cake rack.
- Loosen cake and Invert on serving plate.