Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A tropical cocktail(in this case a mocktail), usually made with orange, pineapple and cranberry juice with vodka, rum, tequila, Amaretto and orange liqueur. I have tweaked to make non alcoholic. Enjoy!
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1⁄3 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄3 cup cranberry juice
- 1 dash almond extract (optional)
- 1⁄3 cup club soda
- 1 maraschino cherry (to garnish) (optional)
- 1 pineapple slice (to garnish) (optional)
- Combine the juices, extract if using and club soda.
- Place ice in a tall glass and pour in juice mixture.
- Garnish with a slice of pineapple and a cherry if you like.
- Serve with a straw.
I made it for my son and omitted the club soda. He loved it. Thanks Sharon :) Made for Count Dracula and His Hot Bites for ZWT7
Tasty, refreshing summer mocktail! Next time I'll try it with the booze!
made for ZWT7 Count Dracula and His Hot Bites
Thanks Sharon! I love having some fun mocktails, especially this summer while everyone else is enjoying some booze!