Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
An easy slow cooker recipe that provides a great Pacific Islands flavor. Best if pork roast marinades overnight. The preparation time indicated does not include marinade time. Found on foodcakerecipes.com
- Place pork shoulder roast in a clear plastic bag; set in a deep bowl.
- Thoroughly blend together the soy sauce, dry sherry, minced garlic, dry mustard, ginger and thyme.
- Pour marinade over meat in bag; close.
- Place the roast in the refrigerator and marinate for 2 or 3 hours or overnight.
- Transfer the pork roast and marinade to a crockpot.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 1/2 to 4 hours.