- 12 large mushrooms, cleaned
- 1⁄4 cup chile, diced canned
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat monterey jack cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 tablespoon onion, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fat free sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove the stems from the mushrooms.
- Wash and pat dry the mushrooms being sure to rinse the stems.
- Chop the stems and set aside.
- Drain the juice from the chilis.
- Mix the cheeses, chilis, onion, garlic, and sour cream with the chopped mushroom stems.
- Stuff the mixture inside the mushrooms caps, piling it on top if necessary.
- Broil until cheese bubbles and is starts to turn a golden color.