1/3 Photos of South of the Border Stuffed Mushrooms
These treats combine the best of the border foods.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove the stems from the mushrooms.
- 2Rinse the mushrooms and pat dry; rinse the stems.
- 3Chop the stems and set aside.
- 4If the chilis are fresh, roast and peel and dice them.
- 5Otherwise, thaw or drain the chilis.
- 6Mix the cheeses, the chilis, the onion, and the sour cream with the chopped mushroom stems.
- 7Stuff the mushrooms with the mixture, piling it on top if necessary.
- 8Broil until cheese bubbles and is golden.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for South of the Border Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (902 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 45.1
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 9.6 mg
- Sodium 56.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 3.1 g