1/2 Photos of South of the Border Stuffed Mushrooms
Caroline Cooks's Note:
Excellent appetizers or side. Submitted for ZWT3.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown the beef in a skillet. Add the onion and garlic.
- 2Cook until just soft. Remove from the heat.
- 3Add the cumin, chili powder, chiles, cheese and breadcrumbs.
- 4Remove the stems from the mushrooms.
- 5Fill the caps with the mixture. Place on a lightly oiled cookie sheet and bake at 375 degrees F. until lightly browned (about 30 minutes). Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for South of the Border Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (567 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 69.7
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 12.7 mg
- Sodium 74.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 4.8 g