Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This freezes well and is good any day of the week! Serve along with brown rice and topped with shredded cheese!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs flank steaks
- 10 ounces rotel
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 15 ounces pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- Combine all ingredients in crock pot.
- Cook on low 7-9 hours or on high 3-5.
- Once cooked, remove meat and use fork to shred meat.
- Spoon rice into bowls, arrange meat on top of rice. Top with bean mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and fresh oregano.