- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) jar picante sauce
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine the first four ingredients.
- Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
- Shape into 1 inches balls.
- In a large saucepan, brown meatballs; drain.
- Add the picante sauce, corn, beans, tomatoes and water; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20min. or until the meat is no longer pink.