Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
for beverage tag games
- 125 ml cold water
- 100 g caster sugar
- 1⁄2 ripe honeydew melon, halved, deseeded, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 160 ml silver tequila
- 1⁄4 cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- Place water and sugar in a saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat and set aside to cool slightly.
- Place sugar syrup and honeydew in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth. Pour into a shallow metal container and cover with foil. Place in the freezer for 6 hours or until almost frozen.
- Use a metal spoon to break up the honeydew mixture. Place honeydew mixture, tequila and mint in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth. Spoon into glasses to serve.