Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
My family enjoys these change-of-pace hot sandwiches. Makes a great meal when combined with a zesty homemade soup for a Soup-and-Sandwich night.
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 29.58 ml chopped green chilies
- 78.07 ml salsa
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 59.14 ml sliced ripe olives
- 0.25 ml salt
- 0.25 ml pepper
- 0.59 ml ground cumin
- 295.73 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 French rolls or 4 submarine rolls, split
- In a large bowl, mix eggs, chilies, salsa, onion, loves and seasonings.
- Fold in cheese.
- Spoon ½ cup onto bottom of rolls.
- Replace tops; wrap each sandwich tightly in foil.
- Bake at 350* for 20 minute.
- Serves 4.