Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
My family enjoys these change-of-pace hot sandwiches. Makes a great meal when combined with a zesty homemade soup for a Soup-and-Sandwich night.
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped green chilies
- 1⁄3 cup salsa
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 1⁄4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 French rolls or 4 submarine rolls, split
- In a large bowl, mix eggs, chilies, salsa, onion, loves and seasonings.
- Fold in cheese.
- Spoon ½ cup onto bottom of rolls.
- Replace tops; wrap each sandwich tightly in foil.
- Bake at 350* for 20 minute.
- Serves 4.