Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are a great little snack.
- 1 (7 ounce) can potato sticks
- 2 (12 ounce) cans Spanish peanuts
- 2 (3 ounce) cans French-fried onions
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning
- In a 13 X 9 X 2 casserole dish, combine the potato sticks, peanuts and onions.
- Drizzle this mixture with the melted butter and stir well.
- Sprinkle the top with taco seasoning and mix well.
- Bake at 250 degrees for 45 minutes stirring every 15 minutes for about 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place mixture on paper towels to dry.
- Cool and serve.
Made for your Football 2011 win. Made to bring to guys at work- huge hit, it is totally gone. I made exactly as directed and the only thing I would change is to add more taco seasoning. DH & I loved it but would have preferred just a bit more kick.