Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Tops courtesy of USA Rice Federation.
- 6 cups cooked rice, divided
- 1 1⁄2 cups salsa
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 16 ounces black beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 cups crushed tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium bowl, combine sour cream and salsa; set aside.
- Coat a 13x9" baking dish with cooking spray.
- Layer bottom of dish with 3 cups rice. Top with half of the sour cream mixture, then with 1 1/2 cup cheese. Add layer of beans, remaining rice, and remaining sour cream mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes; remove from oven.
- Mix remaining cheese with chips and sprinkle on lasagna.
- Return to oven and bake 5 minutes, or until cheese melts.