Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Have not tried this yet.
Make and share this South of the Border Jalapeno Dip recipe from Food.com.
- Combine sour cream and cream cheese in small mixer bowl.
- Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until smooth (1 to 2 minutes).
- Stir in all remaining ingredients except tortilla chips by hand.
- Cover, refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Serve with chips.
- Hint: Leftover dip can be used as a sandwich spread with deli roast beef -- or spread it over flour tortillas, roll up and cut into pinwheel slices.