Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Have not tried this yet.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pitted ripe olives
- 1⁄2 lb monterey jack pepper cheese (shredded)
- 1 (2 ounce) jar diced pimentos, drained
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onion
- tortilla chips
- Combine sour cream and cream cheese in small mixer bowl.
- Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until smooth (1 to 2 minutes).
- Stir in all remaining ingredients except tortilla chips by hand.
- Cover, refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Serve with chips.
- Hint: Leftover dip can be used as a sandwich spread with deli roast beef -- or spread it over flour tortillas, roll up and cut into pinwheel slices.