Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
Crisp bell peppers, black beans and Monterey Jack cheese add delicious flavor to this easy casserole.
- 2 cups AllWhites® egg whites
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 (11 ounce) can corn niblets, drained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 cups Crystal Farms® Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat oven to 350°F Spray 13x9-inch glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. In large bowl combine AllWhites® and milk; mix well. Add hash browns, black beans, corn, red pepper and 1 cup cheese. Stir to mix well. Pour into prepared baking dish. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until center is set and edges are browned.
- Sprinkle top with remaining 1 cup cheese. Continue baking for 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with cilantro. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
This dish is an example entry in our Ready, Set, Cook! Recipe Contest. Get more info and enter for your chance to win $2,000 here: www.food.com/simplypotatoes