Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
A very hot and spicey recipe.....serve with your favorite tortilla chips.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs hamburger
- 1 package Jimmy Dean sausage (regular)
- 1 (2 lb) package Velveeta cheese, cut in 2 inch squares
- 4 -6 ounces canned green chilies, chopped
- 4 -6 ounces canned jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 can tomato paste
- Brown hamburger and sausage.
- Drain grease, simmer meat and add cheese, cover to melt.
- Stir and put in remaining ingredients and continue simmering.
- Hint: Every 10 minutes of simmering makes it SPICIER!