Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This south-of-the-border dip is as easy as it is yummy! This is a great dip to serve at football parties, showers or just for family. I got this recipe from my sister, who got it from a former next door neighbor. Enjoy!
- 2 (907.18 g) can refried beans
- 35.43 g package taco seasoning mix
- 453.59 g carton sour cream
- 226.79 g packageshredded cheddar cheese (2 cups)
- Combine refried beans and taco seasoning mix; spoon mixture into 12 X 8 X 2" baking dish. (13 X 9" works well.) Spread sour cream over bean mixture. Top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Serve hot with corn chips or tortilla chips.
I have had this recipe for over 20 years and my family loves it ever time I fix it
This is a wonderful dip and I plan on making it again on Super Bowl Sunday (go Steelers). It's extremely easy to prepare and oh oh so good! Thanks for sharing this, wyzgirl14. It's a winner!