1/1 Photo of South of the Border Chili Croutons
Croutons perfect to dress up a salad, use for stuffing, eat for a snack, sprinkle over soups, even potatoes! If you like a little heat, add some red pepper flakes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine chili powder, oregano, red pepper flakes if using, and salt in a small bowl; set aside.
- 2Place bread cubes in a large mixing bowl, and drizzle the oil over cubes. Stir until cubes are coated with oil. Sprinkle cubes with cheese and the amount of seasoning desired. Store unused seasoning mixture in a re-sealable container for future use.
- 3Spread seasoned croutons in a single layer on a 15 x 11-inch baking sheet.
- 4Bake in oven for 12-15 minutes until cubes are dried, stirring occasionally. Cool on baking sheet.
- 5Store in plastic, re-sealable bag.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for South of the Border Chili Croutons
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.7
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 7.4 mg
- Sodium 440.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 4.6 g