Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this recipe about 4 years ago on a website (submitted by Teresa Johnson). The website doesn't look like it is still around, but this recipe is so good, I had to share it. Not for the calorie conscious, but nice for a treat now and then!!!
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup cottage cheese
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 ounces chopped green chilies
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 3 cups cooked rice (I like basmati)
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3⁄4 cup monterey jack cheese
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped olive (optional, I don't like them myself, so we omit them)
- Blend together sour cream, cream cheese, cottage cheese.
- Add soup, salt, garlic powder, chilies, chicken, rice, cheeses, tomatoes and black olives (if using).
- Spray a 9x13-inch pan with non-stick spray and pour combined ingredients into pan. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
wonderful i am 10 and a soon to be chef is it alright if i steal this from you peace sincerly,Chef #512111!
Delicious! I love recipes that are quick, easy, and full of flavor. This is definitely one of those recipes. Everything is mixed together in one bowl and dumped in a pan...how much easier can you get? My family devoured this and gave it 2-thumbs up. Thank you for sharing this wonderful recipe. I'm so glad that I chose to make it for PAC 2007.