Recipe by PrincessMommy
I found this recipe about 4 years ago on a website (submitted by Teresa Johnson). The website doesn't look like it is still around, but this recipe is so good, I had to share it. Not for the calorie conscious, but nice for a treat now and then!!!
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup cottage cheese
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 ounces chopped green chilies
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 3 cups cooked rice (I like basmati)
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3⁄4 cup monterey jack cheese
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped olive (optional, I don't like them myself, so we omit them)
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend together sour cream, cream cheese, cottage cheese.
- Add soup, salt, garlic powder, chilies, chicken, rice, cheeses, tomatoes and black olives (if using).
- Spray a 9x13-inch pan with non-stick spray and pour combined ingredients into pan. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.