1/6 Photos of South of the Border Chicken
This is a quick and simple chicken recipe. Simple flavors, but could be spiced up a bit to a persons individual taste with the addition of some mexican spices, chili powder, green chilies, etc.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sauté green pepper and chicken in butter or oil until lightly browned (about 5 mins).
- 2Spread the rice in a greased 9x9 pan.
- 3Top with peppers and chicken.
- 4Mix sour cream and salsa and spoon over chicken. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 5Bake 350 degrees for 25-30 minute.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for South of the Border Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (405 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 465.7
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 119.9 mg
- Sodium 1029.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 36.4 g