South Of The Border Casserole
- Add the olive oil to a 5 quart nonstick saucepan and place over medium-high heat.
- Add the ground beef, breaking it up with the edge of a spatula, until it has lost its pink color.
- Drain any fat from the pan.
- Add the onions and green pepper, cooking until softened.
- Stir in the jalapeno peppers, tomatoes, sour cream, honey, chili powder and salt.
- Add the pasta.
- Stir, cover, lower the heat and gently simmer until the pasta is tender, about 25 minutes.
- Stir every five minutes, to keep the pasta from sticking to the saucepan bottom.