Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Wonderful tasting. Warm and buttered, this bread goes great with any Tex-Mex or Southwest Style meal. (The recipe is for a 2 pound loaf)
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 2 tablespoons canned diced green chiles
- 4 cups bread flour
- 1⁄2 cup cornmeal
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- Put all ingredients into a bread machine (with a 2 pound loaf capacity or larger) in the order suggested by the manufacturer.
- Select the basic bake cycle.