Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is a Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade recipe. I did brown my seasoned beef first, and I cooked mine on Low overnight (8-9 hours). My family really enjoyed it.
- 2 lbs beef stew meat, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 cups potatoes, diced
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) jar chunky salsa
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's creamy ranchero tomato soup
- 1 cup low sodium beef broth
- 1 cup Corona beer
- Season stew meat with salt and pepper to taste. Place in crock pot with potatoes, corn, onion and salsa.
- Combine soup, broth and beer and add to crock pot, stirring thoroughly.
- Cook on High 4 to 6 hours.