Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this marinade recipe on the "Life Tips" website while looking for methods of freezing vegetables. Use this on steaks for grilling, roasts, kabobs. This recipe provides great Mexican flavoring, is quick and easy to prepare, and delicious to boot.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons ground red chili pepper
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cloves
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Blend all ingredients well.
- Mix 3 teaspoons of mixture with
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- and 1 cup of red wine vinegar.
- NOTE: This amount will marinate 1 lb. of beef.
sorry-this is one of the nastiest tasting mrinades. no one in my family ould eat it. for starter way too much cinnamon
Lovely flavour on a steak and not too bad tenerizing it. Made this last night to marinate some steaks in for supper tonight. It worked quite well and I have some left for future use. thanks for posting.