Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
It doesn't get much easier than this.
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 2 bell peppers, chopped (I use 1 red and 1 green)
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups frozen corn kernels
- 1 1⁄2 cups salsa
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together and pour into a casserole dish.
- Bake, covered, for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for 15 minutes more or until heated through.
- I like this as is, but you could serve it over rice.
definitely a favorite around my house! added shredded vegan cheese! served over rice with some tofutti sour cream...mmm... yum!
I made this last night and really liked it. I bet cheese and sour cream on it would be killer! Thanks for a very easy recipe!! I used only green pepper in this.
Loved this! Easy it is but tastes as if you went to a lot of work! Took this to a potluck & it was a HIT! I found frozen corn already mixed with black beans, chopped bell peppers & tomatoes so mine got a double whammy. The changes I made: added a can of Rotel to make it a bit juicier & topped with crumbled queso fresco. Thanks for posting!