Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
I'm not a big coffee lover until my college days. But now I'm trying different coffee with different coffee maker with my husband who is a coffee geek. Lately I stumbled upon Italian Moka pot and I wanted to give it a try. Though there are lot of bad reputation of using a moka pot, I really love the flavor and the intensity it delivers. Here is my own twist and my recipe for a good latte which can soothe you any time of the day.
- Boil 100 ml of Water in a kettle to 100 degree Celsius/212°F.
- In a moka pot, there are three parts upper, middle and lower part.
- Put 2 Tbsp of Coffee in the middle part(basket).Keep it aside.
- Pour hot water to the lower part, from that take 1 tbsp of water and put it into the middle part containing coffee, for preinfusion.
- Using fork, put holes in the preinfused coffee to facilitate free flow of water.
- Now assemble the moka pot and place it in the edges of the stove for 2 mins on medium-low flame.
- You can see coffee on the upper part just like fountain,in this stage switch off the stove.
- mix this coffee concentrate with milk and sugar.
- Hot flavorful coffee is ready.