Mini Ravindran's Note:
Time to indulge in some spicy South Indian niceties !!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry all ingredients in a small amount of oil (tea spoon) on low heat.
- 2Watch for the nice aromas.
- 3Do not let it go too brown or burn.
- 4Once the fried mixture is luke warm transfer contents to blender and add a tablespoon of salt and grind to a fine powder.
- 5Store in air tight jar and preferably keep in the refrigerator.
- 6Add a spoonfull of this to any curry of your choice and let it do the magic!
Browse Our Top Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for South Indian Curry Powder
Serving Size: 1 (748 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1299.2
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 99.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 228.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 78.9 g
- Sugars 46.2 g
- Protein 73.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: