Recipe by Loretta in Louisiana
This recipe come for Paula Deen. It is a wonderful and flavorful dip.
Top Review by cookinpossum
I made a similar dip this past weekend for a baby shower. Most people kind crinkled their noses when they first looked at it but once they tasted it they were surprised at how tasty it was. It is especially good with scoop-style corn chips. I did not add onions or peppers to mine but everything else was the same.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black-eyed peas, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes, diced
- 2 cups red bell peppers, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian dressing
- 1 (4 ounce) jar chopped pimiento, drained