1/8 Photos of South Croatian Sautéed French Beans
This is usual way of making French Beans along coastal area in Croatia. It is very easy to make and quite tasty to eat. Serve with various meats and potatoes as side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean the French beans and cut into two or three parts (3-5 cm).
- 2Sauté finely minced onion on butter until translucent.
- 3In the meantime put French beans into hot water and cook 5-8 minutes, than remove from water and drain.
- 4Add French beans into sautéed onion; add tomato juice, very finely minced garlic and parsley. Season it with salt and pepper. Stir and add some beef stock to cover French beans.
- 5Cook until French beans are soft, or 20-30 minutes adding beef stock if necessary.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for South Croatian Sautéed French Beans
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 518.6
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 21.3 mg
- Sodium 567.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 84.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 32.3 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 24.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: