- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups tomato sauce, any brand
- 1⁄2 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, cook ground beef with onion until beef is no longer pink, about 4 minutes, drain off excess fat.
- Return skillet to heat and stir in chili powder, salt and pepper until absorbed.
- Stir in the tomato sauce and water; bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 10-15 minutes or until thickened.
- Eat on hamburger buns or rolls.