Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Keeps for up to a month stored in the refrigerator.
Make and share this South Carolina Style BBQ Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups prepared yellow mustard
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Heat a small saucepan over medium. Whisk together ingredients in the pan until thoroughly combined. When the mixture starts to bubble, reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring frequenly, for 10 minutes. Turn off heat and let rest for 10 minutes. Pour into a bottle or jar.