Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great alternative to tomato based BBQ sauce
- 1⁄2 cup prepared yellow mustard
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup beer
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- Whisk all ingredients together.
- Store refrigerated.
- To use: Paint sauce on ribs or chicken frequently (about every 10 minutes) during cooking or marinate pork roasts overnight before roasting.
This is a great barbecue sauce, so easy to do. The taste is wonderful. I used it to marinade pork tenderloin. It was great. I'll do it very often. Thanks Nimz :) Made for Holiday tag game
I love the flavor of this stuff! I tagged it for Photo Tag and will use it to make pulled pork in my crock pot. It should be delish!
great blend of flavors, but thinner than i expected. i used on shrimp and mushroom kabobs on a charcoal grill, was a great flavor for that. and put the shrimp and a lil of the sauce on top of a salad the next day. if ic an make it thicker next time i will, if not, i won't make it again.