Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Combine 1 1/2 cups flour,soda,salt and cinnamon,mix well and set aside.
- Combine eggs,sugar and oil,beat until smooth.
- Add flour mixture.
- Beat at low speed on mixer just until blended (batter will be thick).
- Dredge peaches and pecans in remaning flour gently fold into batter.
- Spoon batter into a greased and floured 13x9x2 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 375 for 50 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely.
- Cut into squares and garnish each with a dollop of whipped cream.