- 1 teaspoon fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- lettuce leaf
- 1 (12 ounce) jar white asparagus, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- In small bowl, combine the tarragon, tomatoes, oil, garlic, and vinegar.
- To serve, place the lettuce leaves on individual serving plates. Arrange 4-6 asparagus spears on the lettuce leaves. Spoon about 3 Tbs of the vinaigrette over the asparagus on each plate.