Recipe by glutenfreesearcy
I don't do omelets. I do put lots of stuff in my eggs. This is the easiest breakfast to keep my husband and myself satisfied for awhile. I usually prep the peppers and canadian bacon ahead of time to make it easier in the mornings. Serve with a glass of V8 or tomato juice.
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon part-skim ricotta cheese
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3⁄4 cup green pepper, diced
- 2 slices Canadian bacon
- canola oil cooking spray
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk eggs, ricotta, and water in a bowl. Dice up peppers and canadian bacon, keep separate.
- Spray nonstick skillet with Canola Cooking spray and add peppers, sprinkle with some salt to soften.
- After a minute add Canadian Bacon and Eggs. Stir continually until cooked through.
- Add salt and pepper. Serve with hot sauce if you like.