I found this in the "South Beach Diet Book".. even if you're not dieting... it's great. Just substitute real sour cream for the fat-free for a to die for experience. It's quick, simple and uses on hand ingredients.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Heat the oil in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and cook for one minute.
- Reduce heat to low; stir in the lemon juice, capers and lemon-pepper seasoning and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the sour cream and cook for 5 minutes or until heated though.
- Meanwhile, place the salmon on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the fish is just opaque.
- Serve with the sauce.