Are you on the South Beach Diet and missing candy bars? Try this tasty sweet treat! Appropriate for all phases...and unbelievably delicious.
- 1 no-sugar-added fudge pop or 1 sugar-free fudgsicle
- 2 tablespoons natural-style peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons light whipped topping (to taste)
- Microwave fudge pop for about 10 seconds until soft.
- Scrape fudge pop off of stick into bowl.
- Add peanut butter and whipped topping; Stir together.
This tasted good - not as great as I expected. And it's a TINY amount for how many calories you're packing in. A great idea, though!
I make these all the time as well and lived off them almost every day for dessert when we were on Phase II of the south beach diet. Now that we are on Phase III we mix in no sugar added vanilla ice cream and no sugar added Russell Stover fudge sauce and put the entire concoction back in the freezer and it is DELICIOUS. It feels so sinful but keeps you right on track with the SBD lifestyle. Try it, you'll like it, especially with the Healthy choice brand no sugar added fudge bars, they are the best!
Forgot to add my stars, in the original post. Definitely 5!!!