1/1 Photo of South Beach Peanut Butter Cup
Are you on the South Beach Diet and missing candy bars? Try this tasty sweet treat! Appropriate for all phases...and unbelievably delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 no-sugar-added fudge pop or 1 sugar-free fudgsicle
- 2 tablespoons natural-style peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons light whipped topping (to taste)
- 1Microwave fudge pop for about 10 seconds until soft.
- 2Scrape fudge pop off of stick into bowl.
- 3Add peanut butter and whipped topping; Stir together.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for South Beach Peanut Butter Cup
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.9
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 8.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
no-sugar-added fudge pop