Recipe by Jenti
I have a huge craving for pancakes in the morning and when you're "beaching" it they are totally out. I found this on a chat site and tweaked it a bit. It sounds odd until you try it.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons ricotta cheese or 2 tablespoons fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 0.5 (1 g) package artificial sweetener
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Add all ingredients together and mix well using a hand blender or regular blender.
- Spray an 8" or 10" skillet with nonstick and heat over med-low heat. Pour half of the batter into skillet and cover with lid until the pancake top is set (3-4 min.). Flip gently and cook other side another minute.
- Turn out on a plate and repeat with the other half of batter, making sure to re-spray the pan.
- Serve with sugar-free syrup.
- This is easily changed to make a savory instead of sweet pancake. Just by changing a few spices and serve them with salsa or other toppings to suit your taste can make this an anytime meal.