I have a huge craving for pancakes in the morning and when you're "beaching" it they are totally out. I found this on a chat site and tweaked it a bit. It sounds odd until you try it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add all ingredients together and mix well using a hand blender or regular blender.
- 2Spray an 8" or 10" skillet with nonstick and heat over med-low heat. Pour half of the batter into skillet and cover with lid until the pancake top is set (3-4 min.). Flip gently and cook other side another minute.
- 3Turn out on a plate and repeat with the other half of batter, making sure to re-spray the pan.
- 4Serve with sugar-free syrup.
- 5This is easily changed to make a savory instead of sweet pancake. Just by changing a few spices and serve them with salsa or other toppings to suit your taste can make this an anytime meal.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for South Beach "pancakes"
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.4
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 438.0 mg
- Sodium 165.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 15.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: