Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
I LOVE ICECREAM! My naturopath has put me on the South Beach diet to control my blood sugar levels so I invented this milkshake which is pretty yummy and is even suitable for phase 1.
- 4 -6 ice cubes
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon Splenda sugar substitute
- cocoa (optional)
- cinnamon (optional)
- Crush ice cubes in blender.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Blend and enjoy!
- I accidently added cinnamon instead of cocoa and had a yummy surprise, so experiment!
This is a great drink - I enjoy it for a quick ice cream fix! Phase 1 changed a couple of years ago and you are now allowed 2 cups of milk daily (including yogurt).
Quick and taste great........really hit the spot. Thank you!
This is actually pretty good. I don't like artificial sweeteners too much, so I'm sure i will like it even more when I can have real sugar in it.