Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Haven't tried this yet. It's a little different than the other lassi recipes posted. I got it from the South Beach newsletter--acceptable for Phases 2 and 3.
- 1 medium ripe mango, peeled and diced
- 1 small frozen banana, cut into small chunks
- 3⁄4 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon sugar, sub. if desired
- In a blender or food processor, puree mango cubes and banana chunks.
- Add remaining ingredients; process until smooth.
- Pour into glasses; garnish with additional cinnamon, if desired.